Project Management introduction (CAPM Certification Preparation)
PMI’s Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® is a valuable entry-level certification for project practitioners. Designed for those with little or no project experience, the CAPM®
demonstrates your understanding of the fundamental knowledge, terminology and processes of eﬀective project management.
Whether you’re a student, new to project management, changing careers, or already serving as a subject matter expert on project teams, the CAPM® can get your career on the right path or take it to the next level.
If you’re a less experienced project practitioner looking to demonstrate your commitment to project management, improve your ability to manage larger projects and earn additional responsibility, and stand out to potential employers, the CAPM® certification is right for you.
1. Provide the students with an exposure to the basics of Project Management theory, as applicable to various project sizes in various industries, as well as exposure to elementary techniques and software tools used in Project Management.
2. Engage the students in discussion of simulated and real-life situations for the purpose of applying this theory, selecting the optimal management choices, and using the appropriate
3. Empower the student with the skills to allow the confident participation on large scale project teams as well as the ability to lead small projects.
4. Enlighten the students toward consideration of professional certification in Project Management (the PMP certification).
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
Books & Materials:
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Sixth
- CAPM Certified Associate in Project Management Practice Exams
Introduction to Project Management
Role of the Project Manager
Project Integration Management
Project Scope Management
Project Schedule Management
Project Cost Management
Project Quality Management
Project Resource Management
Project Communication Management
Project Risk Management
Project Procurement Management
Project Stakeholder Management