This DevOps Engineering on AWS course demonstrates how to use the most common DevOps patterns to develop, deploy, and maintain applications on Amazon Web Services (AWS). The course covers the DevOps methodology’s core principles and examines several use cases applicable to startup, small and medium-sized business, and enterprise development scenarios.
Plus, this AWS DevOps course will prepare developers to take the official exam and become an AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional.
- Use the principal concepts and practices behind the DevOps methodology.
- Design and implement an infrastructure on AWS that supports one or more DevOps development projects
- Use AWS CloudFormation and AWS OpsWorks to deploy the infrastructure necessary to create development, test, and production environments for a software development project.
- Use AWS CodeCommit and understand the array of options for enabling a Continuous Integration environment on AWS.
- Use AWS CodePipeline to design and implement a Continuous Integration and Delivery pipeline on AWS.
- Implement several common Continuous Deployment use cases using AWS technologies, including blue/green deployment and A/B testing
- Distinguish between the array of application deployment technologies available on AWS (including AWS CodeDeploy, AWS Opsworks, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Amazon EC2 Container Service, and Amazon EC2 Container Registry), and decide which technology best fits a given scenario
- Fine-tune the applications you deliver on AWS for high performance and use AWS tools and technologies to monitor your application and environment for potential issues